Monday, July 14, 2008

welcome

Assalamualaikum...i'm Amer.actually nothing interesting about me. Now,my mood are not well. You know why? A few week ago,Ialready break up with my someone special. It make me so sad.. It my fault because I not appreciate her and alway make her cry. But I know mybe Allah know why it happened.I so thankful to God because after I break up,I have change all my style,attitude and all bad about me before even now it not already done. I change myself because my ex always want me be someone that close with Allah I want be a good person and always close with Allah s.w.t. I hope, I can maintain what i want now..hope God bless me.Amin.

2 comments:

Syaz said...

i feel sorry for you..you must remember that everything happens in our life has a very significant thing that only Allah knows..be patient..as for now,i believe it's better for you to focus on your study..take care

pelangi said...

well..thats why you look so numb and sad..hei,don't be like this...go with your friends and be happy always..